Aplix Inc. is seeking a Data Analyst to join our IT team in Charlotte, NC. Candidate will have strong technical literacy, including Microsoft SQL Server & Oracle Database structure, and strong functional understanding of database querying language. Candidate will have experience with importing and providing functional datasets derived from Microsoft Access databases.
Responsible for designing, developing, and supporting data dashboards, analytic and reporting solutions for a wide variety of business intelligence data sets. Build queries into enterprise data stores to retrieve information that allows current and future BI tools to express the data in meaningful ways.
- Research and identify the enterprise data stores to use as the source of truth for the information
- Provide support for deployed BI projects, identify cause of issues, and actively participate in resolution
- Possess a strong understanding of JDE E1 Inventory, Manufacturing and Shop floor modules
- Proficient in SQL database queries, data extracts, and analysis of the data
- Work forward and on Upgrades, Migration and Integration projects as required
- Identify areas where process efficiency could be gained through data automation
- Provide technical support for existing database applications.
- Contribute in capacity management and disaster recovery planning of on-premises DB servers
- Provide installation, configuration, and administration in effort to create company data “lake” or an enterprise data warehouse
Familiarity and experience with the following tools
- JD Edwards One
- Oracle or NetSuite
- Microsoft SQL Server
- RF-Smart (WMS)
- Reports Now
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Data Management, Data Analytics, or related field
- 2+ years of firsthand experience, utilizing industry-leading Business Intelligence Tools such as Tableau, Power BI, or QlikView
- 2+ years of experience in Data Analytics and Query Design
- 2+ years of firsthand experience developing optimized, complex SQL queries
- In lieu of a degree, 4+ years of experience in Data Analytics and Query Design in a quantitatively driven industry, or related field