APLIX is committed to a responsible approach with its suppliers
APLIX is committed to a responsible sourcing policy and supports the 10 universally recognized principles of the Global Compact.
We engage in a collaborative relationship with our suppliers based on:
- Co-development and partnership
- Building responsible and long-term relationships
- Respect for international labour standards and human rights
- Business ethics, including the fight against corruption
- Respect for the environment
- Fostering local relationships
Our business relationships
Our Responsible Sourcing Policy is geared toward building a balanced and lasting relationship with our suppliers, in which all parties are treated fairly.
As a basis for negotiations between our staff and our service providers, our General Terms and Conditions define our expectations when it comes to sourcing products and services.
We evaluate the performance of our suppliers every year and jointly define improvement plans that also cover social and environmental issues.