single patient devices
Hook and loop solutions for single-use devices
In collaboration with leading healthcare specialists, APLIX has developed a wide range of hook and loop fastening solutions for single patient devices: colostomy pouches, surgical clothing, disposable blood pressure cuffs and single-use protective garments.
As part of patients’ day-to-day life, those medical devices must be reliable, comfortable and intuitive. With a full range of closure, from hook-to-hook to very thin hook and loop systems, APLIX offers customized fastening solutions to accommodate patient needs.
- Easy engagement with light pressure
- Good tactile response
- Easy peel for repositioning and removal
- Thin closure
Hook to hook closure
- Sensory closure with high tactile and audible feedback
- Ability to clean and rinse
- Designed to be glued (aplix® 966) or to be heat sealed (Easylock by Aplix®) on your material
- Customized sizes and color
Single use closure
aplix® 745 & aplix® 110
- Micro hook aplix® 745 with light knit loop (aplix® 110 Loop or aplix® Nalt)
- Very thin contact closure (no need for pressure)
- High strength closure, customizable to application need.
- Easy Peel for repositioning and removal.
- Large possibility of shapes design and colors
- Optional backing materials.
Discover our solutions
for reusable products
In collaboration with leading healthcare specialists, APLIX has designed and developed a wide range of hook and loop fastening solutions for reusable products : ankle supports, knee braces, cervical collars, surgical corsets, wheelchairs, blood pressure cuffs, straps, spinal supports…