Hook and loop solutions for insulation and high temperature applications
APLIX offers a unique line of fire retardant hook & loop fastening systems to facilitate and secure the assembly of insulation panels. Major insulation manufacturers have adopted APLIX solutions for cabin insulation and thermal insulation.
- Overall weight savings
- Fire, Smoke and Toxiciy Resistance
- Resistant to extreme temperatures
- Easy to apply
- High temperature and fire resistance
- Material: 100% polyphenylene sulfide (PPS)
- Methods of attachment: sewing, bonding, riveting or stapling
- Compliant with FAR25.856(a)
- Self-extinguishing closure.
- Resistant to very high temperatures (235 °C).
- Material: Aramid Loop & Stainless Steel Hook.
- Methods of attachment: sewing or bonding.
Our solutions meet the following aeronautical standards such as :
- FAR/EASA CS 25-853 & ABD 0031
- FAR/EASA CS 25-856
- BMS 8-372 and 8-285 (Boeing)
- ABS 1133 (Airbus)
- CMS TT 601 (Co Mac)
Discover our solutions
for Aircraft interior
Our dedicated hook and loop range meet aircraft seating performance requirements with regards to design, comfort and fire resistance.