cleaning pads and wipes
Loop solutions for cleaning pads and wipes
APLIX offers a variety of loop products that can be sewn, ultrasonically welded or laminated to attach to microfiber cloths, disposable wipes and cleaning pads.
Our loop product line is compatible with a wide range of hook profiles and is specifically designed to maintain a high level of performance in applications demanding chemical resistance and high temperature washing cycles.
- Quick attachment of cleaning pads to the tool
- Safe and secure system: cleaning pads stay in place during cleaning
- Limits hand contact with the mops or wipes.
Light knit loop for disposable wipes
- Light knit loop or soft nonwoven products designed to be glued or ultra-sonic welded to absorbent or nonwovens for pad applications.
- Customization of the loop according to target performances.
- Specialized raw materials to perform well even when in contact with humidity or detergents.
Durable woven loop for reusable mops
- Resistance to numerous washings at high temperature
(up to 500 at 194 F°/90C°).
- Resistance to chlorous-containing cleaning agents.
- High cycle life (up to 10 000 opening/closing operations).
- Selected by hospitals and commercial cleaning companies.
Discover our solutions
for mop heads and scrubbers
Our hook fastening solutions are compatible with a wide range of knit loop and non-woven products, designed to perform effectively in contact with water, chemicals and cleaning solvents.